Monday, August 04, 2008

My Little Pony

My boyfriend and I have been doing a lot of furniture browsing lately as we get ready to move into our new apartment (10 more days!). These little spice holder ponies were at a warehouse that specialized in Indonesian imports. We didn't buy any, but the fat ponies are right up Doodle Factory's alley. Am I now referring to myself in the 3rd person? I don't know! I just wanted to post this picture.



And since I'm sharing, here's a table we're considering. We want an oversized wooden table since we have so much space to fill. This one's 7ft long! It's not perfect, but it's under $400 which is the best deal we've found so far.



Finally, a look back at the finished Zot mug I made in my ceramics class. This is a terrible, noisy photo, but I'm too lazy to retake it.

6 comments:

  1. I love that table! cute ponies & your Zot mug is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish a had a dozen Zot mugs in my cupboard! I guess I will have to go to a ceramics class as well...:) This afternoon I've been making some doodle book marks, one of them with Zog on it. I'll probably be posting them tomorrow. I think you should get the table and at least one pony, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait till you start throwing mugs on a wheel...you'll have so much fun...and your mugs will be lighter in weight...haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should make us all a mug! The table is handsome, I think you should buy it! The ponies are right up my alley too, They would look real cute sitting on a shelf next to that big table!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your comment on my blog! The funny thing is, I had just found your blog via Donna's website the same day and was thinking the same thing:-) I love your style. I have another blog for my illustration work, can I add you to my list of favorite blogs? Love the table by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh goodness...your Zot mug is AWESOME!! I agree about the ponies *grin*! Great table too!

    ReplyDelete