Tuesday, September 23, 2008

DoodleBed



Isn't this baby bedding from IKEA so awesome? I was really disappointed it didn't come in full duvet-size because I totally would have bought it for my bed this weekend. Actually I had something very similar floating around my head for a long time now. Ever since Mike and I did this little doodle, I've envisioned a piece of fabric (namely a dress) with a stark white background and bold black pattern that pooled at the bottom. From afar, it would just look like a graphic element, but up close it would be a cluster of doodles. I should probably sketch out what I mean, but no time!



On a related note, a friend of mine encouraged me to check out http://spoonflower.com for customized textiles. Some day I'll get it all together...

6 comments:

  1. that's neat! I love your cluster of doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute - and I love the doodles! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *never* wear a dress (w/the exception of when I got married), but I would definitely buy a dress - such as you described. Although a white t-shirt would definitely be waaaaay more comfortable! ;)

    Super Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, IKEA actually has some diamonds in between all the junk.. ;)

    LOVE your little crowd of characters - make it a stamp, PLEEEEASE!?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh...those little Doodles are soooo cute! I think they'd be a big hit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there! I went back a bit and started looking at older posts again. You really need to make a stamp out of this little crowd, I want to get to to these guys! Pretty please with sugar on top....? :)

    ReplyDelete