Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Happy Mail

Ahkkkk! I am now the proud owner of my very own Nina Cards! Doktor Nina (as she's known in Denmark) caught my eye months ago in the StarvingArtistamps Gallery, and since then I've been an avid follower of her blog.



At one point, I begged her to send me some of her work (No, I ain't too proud to beg). I'm so excited to own these amazing pieces of art - I'm thinking of framing them to use as decoration in our spare bathroom. She is a true artist (she even has her own line of stamps sold at October Stamps). Her style has even inspired the very first challenge at the StarvingArtiststamps blog! Check it out Here - you could win an entire sheet of stamps from the shop.

7 comments:

  1. Nina rocks - but then again, so do YOU! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starving Artistamps2:45 PM

    I am so jealous! I dont own any Nina cards! That's soooo not fair!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lucky you - these ROCK! her stamps are cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nina is sooo talented! Definitely jealous of your newest stash of artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucky you...Nina originals! Those should be framed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These cards are so adorable, they would make great wall art! I have to check out her blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are a lucky girl to get Nina's amazing artwork!! Yep...I'd be framing them. *wink*

    ReplyDelete