Thursday, September 11, 2008

My First "Interview" & 20% Incentive

I've mentioned before that the first sets were released in 2005, but it didn't occur to me to google the DoodleFactory until late last year. I was tickled to find a few cards made by Heidi Kingery (a.k.a sweetheidijo) and immediately requested her permission to post some of her cards to my blog. Since then, Heidi has continued to make some of my favorite cards and now she's even written a DoodleFactory critique on www.craftcritique.com.

If you read her post [HERE], you can also score a discount code for 20% off DoodleFactory stamps from www.starvingartistamps.com!


Created by Heidi Kingery featuring "Fern" from the Great Outdoors set.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Doodles!

    Thanks for you wonderful comment. Yep I've seen your work around!!! Very awesome! Maybe one day when my company gets rich and famous we can team up. Lol. *hunches over my laptop with a cup of noodles* Ahhh it's hard work but its fun. We truly are Starving Artists right? Take care!

    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just dropped by to share the Craft Critique-link, but you knew already. Congrats!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's great! I really enjoyed getting to know YOU a little better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the interview, and I am so glad your name is getting out there even more!! :D (Kudos to Heidi!!)

    ReplyDelete