Saturday, November 29, 2008

Apartment Update

I'd promised I would share pics of the loft, and today I finally got around to taking some. It's been 3 months since we moved in, and it looks a bit different now that we have all of our stuff in place.

For one thing, I wallpapered the small bathroom. I like how it looks, but never again! I'm also not looking forward to taking it down, but hopefully I won't have to do that for a long time.

beforeafter
(Those are Nina's DoodleFactory cards framed in the "before" pic. They're still going back on the wall, but are sitting on my shelf for now.)

More Then & Now:








(The large pic in the background is a piece of art Mike is currently working on made entirely of cardboard boxes and tape).
More Pics This Way

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! your loft looks amazing!!! I would so love to live there! :) It is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Starvingartistamps.com7:55 AM

    Its perfect for you! It totally suits you. Love Mikes project! Jealous of your framed Nina cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the changes you've made...and what a wonderful space you have!! Mike's project looks incredible!!

    ReplyDelete