Monday, November 17, 2008

My First Blog Candy

Thanks so much for the positive response to my little DoodleFactory "poster" the other day. Several of you mentioned selling this as a print and I love the idea of people being able to color in the characters as they collect them. I'm not going to sell these quite yet, but I would like to offer an 11"x17" print to at least one lucky winner to be chosen at random next Monday, November 17.

Before I tell you the rules of how to enter, I have to confess that my poster is actually quite inaccurate because I FORGOT several of the characters. I'm going to rework the final to include everyone, but in the meantime, I'll turn my mistake into a way to win.

TWO WAYS TO ENTER, (BUT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON):

1.
Leave a Comment in this entry with the name of one of the DoodleFactory characters missing from the original poster. [Only named characters, none of the accessories - if you need some help, you can always check out all the sets at StarvingArtistamps.com]

And/Or:

2.
Leave a comment in this entry with a link to your favorite card you've made using a DoodleFactory character.

Also, (not required), if you know of any DoodleFactory fans, send them this way!

12 comments:

  1. oooh, oooh, oooh I'd ADORE to have this print!!

    you forgot Tobias! he's my favorite Df animal.

    here is my favorite card I made using Numnum Numnum heart cupcakes

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see any of the animals, but if I had to name one, I'd pick Squirt. He's just so cute.

    My favorite doodlefactory card I made is this halloween card, but it doesn't have a character on it. I love this onesie I stamped for my son though using Drake. I hope that counts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are giving this away!!!! Dabble!! Dabble is missing (I love the look on his little giraffe face!) and here is a link to one of my many favorite cards! http://chickenicity.blogspot.com/2008/04/trying-to-get-back-in-groove.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would *LOVE* *LOVE* *LOVE* to have this to frame in my scrapbook room!!!!!

    I show that all the Animal Doodles are MIA!! I can't believe I missed that the first time... I love Blox & Percy & Gus & Basel &... okay.

    My favorite card I've made would have to be: http://youdawnonme.blogspot.com/2008/08/some-people.html and wouldn't you know it uses some of the MIA Doodles? haha.

    Thanks a ton for the opportunity!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't find any of the animals. I especially miss Tobias.

    My favorite DF card is a weddingcard I made for my friends http://eleocharispyssel.blogspot.com/2008/07/fr-evigt-alltid.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I gotta have this! You missed one of my favorite DF stamps Pip & Oggy, here is one of my favorite cards on which I used both sizes of that stamp.
    I'm mounting the Santa set right now...yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oops I got so excited I forgot my link!!

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_1NC_GWBe8zw/SNzOVzsTZ8I/AAAAAAAAC9E/H1cTdGStAA8/s1600-h/Picture+089+copy.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  8. OooH! I must have this giveaway!!!! :D Your stamps are the best! I use them all the time! :D One of my favorite is ZOT! I need coffee NOW! Hehe!
    One of my favorite cards: here

    Thank you so much for the opportunity! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG I NEED THIS!!! Pick me! Pick me! :)

    You left off the grace girls!!!

    The DF stamps are by far my favorite stamps. So I love all the cards I do with them! But here's a link to my favorite DF card:
    http://kathy-prettyinink.blogspot.com/2008/05/out-of-this-world.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think my favorite DoodleFactory card is my very first one I ever made here:

    http://paperdelightz.blogspot.com/2007/11/birds-on-wire.html

    I don't see Pip & Oggy in your poster.

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh...perhaps you could just get into the holiday spirit early and surprise a bunch of us! haha

    One card I like is:

    http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1016564?cat=500&ppuser=29188

    ReplyDelete