Sunday, November 09, 2008

A Rusty Robot & A Reindeer



I haven't made a card since my first attempts this summer, but Tracey asked me to participate in the CPS Sketch that was sponsored by Starving Artistamps last week and I did (but in my general last-minute fashion).



The new Christmas set is rolling out, but I thought I'd give a little love to the original " DoodleFactory Winter" set. Since it's still Fall and it never snows in L.A., I made the snowflakes rusty to go along with Robot Blip from the Urban Set. I hand-wrote the "Hello Dear", which my boyfriend later informed me I should have spelled "Deer" instead. oops!

6 comments:

  1. I love this!!! Rusty Snowflakes--I love it!!
    BTW--I love the *dear* spelling!! I like a good pun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is great, Irene! I hope you stamp more often - esp when Santa's Sweet Shoppe comes out! woohoo, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! I love the somewhat strange combination robot and reindeer. Hop in to my blog and meet x-mas Percy. I couldn't help myself, although it left me with a slightly guilty conscience - I'm not sure it's ok to modify your motifs like this, sorry! If you don't like it just tell me to stop and I will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sketch card ROCKS, Irene!! Love the images and papers you've used!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! The layout, colors, images, everything is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete