Friday, November 07, 2008

Santa's Sweet Shoppe

First of all, thank all of you lovelies who gave me tips on inks, papers and the science of coloring! I really value your help and will try your advice this weekend.

By now you've all seen the newest Doodle Factory release on the starvingartistamp blog, right? If not, get yourself over to [THIS POST] for a chance to win the set FOR FREE!



I have to admit I couldn't have pulled this set off without my boyfriend's help. When we were on the plane to Hawaii, I immersed myself in This Book and gave him the assignment to draw me some sleigh and gingerbread house prototypes. I remember being really stressed out in September and October and I have to admit it was nice having him as a cheat-sheet for a few of the drawings. I can draw a kooky creature or silly animal with my eyes closed, but I often blank at common objects.

Anyway, Happy Early Christmas! I hope you like the new set!

7 comments:

  1. Love it! I just ordered it and cannot wait to get it! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Your sets just keep getting better and better, every new one becomes my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful stamp! Love them all!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Errhhmmm..LIKE it? No no...

    I LOVE IT, I NEED IT!! :o)
    And I've actually already ordered the whole bunch, too...don't want to wait for the raffle.

    Another masterpiece from miss Irene! *worshipping*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered the whole set the second I got the mail from Tracey - I just adore them all! Heard from Tracey that they almost didn't happen, that you didn't think you were going to be able to do them in time - I'm so glad you got them done and I can't wait to get my hands on them.
    You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in total agreement with Nina! There's no way I can wait on a raffle... haha.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was so happy to see the email about the new set at 4:30am when I was woken up for "mommy duty!" haha.

    I decided to reward myself for being such a good mommy...and bought the set right then and there! haha

    It had several images that I have been wanting, including the gingerbreadman, the candy house and the elves!

    ReplyDelete