Saturday, December 27, 2008

Brown Paper Packages Tied Up With String

Christmas is over, but I didn't get to post my gifts (to others) before the Big Day. Our friend Alan came over last week and willingly agreed to stamp and color an army of Sneeqs, which eventually became my gift tags.



Mike and I celebrated Christmas Eve and Day with his family, where there is always a guaranteed excess of food, laughter and joy. I don't have to go back to work until January 5th, so I'm using my free time wisely by sleeping in, attending and having more friend&family gatherings, and in a few days we'll be heading up north to celebrate New Year's in Yosemite. Hope your holidays were merry and bright!

6 comments:

  1. what a fun idea to make sneeq tags! I will have to do this next year, thanks for sharing & have fun at Yosemite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, really impressive coloring of those cute sneeq tags!! You've found the right technique with those Copics now! :)

    Have fun at Yosemite - happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. www.starvingartistamps.com8:35 AM

    These are great! Why am I not surprised :o)
    We are also taking it easy this week, but dont have much planned mostly just goofing around, a bit of cleaning and hopefully some stamping.

    I think it is so great you guys are using your stamps so much and everyone is getting in on it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Nina, fantastic coloring! Sneeq is still missing in my collection of DF stamps, I think I'm gonna have to do something about that, he is so cute.
    Yosemite seems awesome, hope you have a great New Year's there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygosh...those are the cutest tags, Irene!! I LOVE them!! Fabulous coloring too!!

    ReplyDelete