Monday, December 22, 2008

Seeing Double...or Quadruple

Here are the fates states of the rest of those Santas (and Frostys)

First up is a card I made for the Starving ArtistStamps Clear Card Challenge. All of these cards have been bundled into envelopes and have traveled through my office building, or are en route to various destinations around the country.







Hah, I didn't realize until now that I pretty much did the exact same positioning and layout in every single card. So much for individuality! I guess its easier to stick to a formula when "mass" producing.

4 comments:

  1. Alike layout or not - those are some awesome, cute and fun cards! Everyone loves your Santa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're right, sticking to the same layout for mass producing is smart! love all the cards, they each have a different flavor with the paper, colors & embellishments used! love 'em!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even though the layout is about the same, they still look different and they're all lovely! I just love your Santa, he's so cool and so cute!
    Hope you have a great Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all, Irene!! Great color variety of your Santas, and I love your snowman clear challenge card!! Great ribbon treatment!!

    ReplyDelete