Sunday, January 04, 2009

Another Sweet Set (or two)

I'm back from Yosemite and finally feeling better. I thought I was over the flu, but Mike and I both relapsed after the long drive north. We were sick through the entire trip, but we were in fine company with over half of our friends feeling ill as well. Nine of us rented a house in North Fork (about an hour from the park) and despite the germs, we had a fun and memorable trip. I'll post some photos tonight, but first I need to venture out for food.

In the meantime, I'm a few days behind, but Tracey has revealed the newest release and of course there's a giveaway. Here's one of the sets, below. Go to the StarvingArtistamps blog to see the rest and enter to win FREE stamps.

5 comments:

  1. I adore the Valentine remix, Irene! and the sweets 'n hearts of course!! sorry y'all are not feeling well. get some rest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these, Irene!! I need to order them soon!! ;)

    I hope you're feeling better soon!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The new stamps are great, I MUST have them!
    Hope you're finally feeling better and that 2009 will be a good year for you and that you will be making it a good year for all of us with loads of new stamps!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm soooo going to order those today!! Love the new sets!
    Hope you'll feel better soon.

    And again - thanks for the lovely card...your words warmed my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all really adorable, love the owl the most!

    ReplyDelete