Friday, January 23, 2009

Sunshine on a Rainy Day


It's a rainy day in L.A., but I have some virtual sunshine in this card I made the other day. The rose is another stamp from the Valentine's Remix set and the papers and text are from Cosmo Cricket.

I thought I was going to be an original with my yellow rose, but Donna beat me to it with her entry to my Rainbow Challenge. Speaking of which, I'm so excited about all of the entries so far and there's still a whole week left for anyone to contribute more.

3 comments:

  1. This is so bright, fun, and adorable!! I love it, Irene!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Lovely card! So cute! :D
    BTW, I will try to help you make a rainbow! Great idea you came up with! :D Now it´s time to work!
    Have a nice day! 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is smashing!! :D I really like the rose in yellow - and yes, it's my favourite colour, but still. ;D The patterned papers are wonderful! ...now I want to make cards too, and I can't just yet. Have a b-day party to prepare for first - luckily the little girl is MUCH better today! :D

    /Jeanette

    ReplyDelete