Sunday, February 22, 2009

I Won Something!

Phew, I spent the whole day cleaning (okay minus that hour around 5pm where I crashed on the couch and took a nap). I think I've vacuumed enough dust bunnies to create a 3rd AND 4th cat, if only I could work some animagic.

Anyway, the point is, I'm done with chores for today and was just sitting down to check my blog reader, and found that I'm the winner of the January Landscape challenge on the ScrapAddicted Blog!!. This is the first "judged" thing I've won with one of my cards and I'm super excited.

You can see all the contributions in this post. Mine was the Robots in Space card just a few posts down in my blog. I certainly got a bunch of mileage out of that card since it also became my Valentine card to Michael.

Speaking of Michael, here's a neat time-lapse video of him making a recent commission made entirely of masking tape:

9 comments:

  1. Congrats! Your card was super duper cute and you deserve that win! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congats!! It was A real winnercard !!!So tuf and real worked and i am a Spacelover!!!! anf A big DF Fan!!1 rock on irena....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your win. That video was incredible!! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW - congrats, Irene! That was so well deserved, I just loved that card!
    What an amazing video, that was sooo cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Irene!! You totally deserve the win for your robot card!!

    Thanks for sharing Michael's incredible artwork!! So cool to see the process!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations! I totally love that card - and what an awesome masking tape painting, he is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You two never cease to amaze me. I dont know that there are two more cooler people on the planet than you and Mike.

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet! I"ll be passing this on to my sister and BIL who are artists themselves!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, yes--I remember that card. That was a real good one.

    ReplyDelete