Thursday, March 26, 2009

Brand Spankin' New

Yay, Tracey has indulged my inability to keep a secret and gave the okay for me to reveal one of the characters on the next Factory Line-Up.

Yesterday I thought it would be HI-LARIOUS if I set my FaceBook message to say "Irene is Making Babies", but then I remembered I have coworkers and friends who might take it too literally, so I qualified it with a parenthetical assertion that they weren't real babies. I don't have any children, but I've always wondered what they might look like. Who knew my first baby would turn out like this:

So you can probably guess where the next set is going, but I'm sure you won't figure out everything that's coming.

Tracey is on her way to her first show of the season so it might take a few extra days before these get plated, but you'll see the whole thing soon enough. By the way if you're in the Philly area and want to meet the woman behind Starving Artistamps, go check out the

Stamp Scrap Art Tour
Philadelphia, PA
March 28 & 29
for info: www.stampscraparttour.com

18 comments:

  1. EEEEEEeeeeeee!!! I cannot wait! I'm not a huge babies fan (because I don't have any yet, either), but this image is SO SO adorable! I can't wait to play!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izzy is soooo cute, Irene!! I can hardly wait to see the others!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, he's soooo cute! I really look forward to more of the "baby line"!!

    Take care!
    / Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Toooo adorable!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh I cannot wait!!!!!! thanks for the sneak!

    ReplyDelete
  6. DANG!!! I just bought the Pink Cat Studio babies the other day, not realizing you would make a DF BABY!! too stinkin' cute! I wonder if I can cancel my order...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Irene, Izzy is too stinkin' cute! Can't wait to see the rest of the plate!

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!! Stinking cute is tha word! Can't wait! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooooh...I can't wait to get my hands on that little cutie!!! I've been loving the Easter set, but now I can't wait to see these!

    ReplyDelete
  10. ADORABLE!!!! Izzy is the Ca-UTEST! Can't wait to see the rest of the set!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooooh! Thanks for the sneak peek!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Izzy is totally adorable! Can't wait to see to whole set!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tracey6:42 PM

    LOL, Izzy looks sooo cute all dressed up! I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of the new set. Definitely a whole lot of surprises are in store!
    Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  14. Admittedly, I keep popping back here to check out to see if there are any more sneak peeks...and to review Izzy! haha

    ReplyDelete
  15. ADORABLE!! Looking forward to seeing the others!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous2:05 PM

    TOO cute. Everyone is reproducing lately, so this is a must have for baby showers.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous8:28 PM

    Can you let us know a date for the release????

    ReplyDelete