Sunday, March 15, 2009

Buttons!

Tracey asked me to make some DoodleFactory buttons eons ago, and here they finally are. Please feel free to post these on your blogs, and let me know if there are any characters you'd like to see on a button in the future, as I plan to (eventually) make more.





*if the blinkie ones don't blink when you drag them to your computer, you can copy/paste these web links into the picture gadget instead:
http://warmdecember.com/doodlefactory/buttons/dffananimated.gif
http://warmdecember.com/doodlefactory/buttons/fixbutton.gif

To add a button to your blogger sidebar, just go to "Customize" / "Add A Gadget" / Select "Picture" and insert the image from your desktop or use the links above, and have it route to "http://starvingartistamps.com/".

12 comments:

  1. FUN! I would love to see some of the Urban line, like the robots :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey...a question froma computer novice...anyone know how to make them blink?? Do I just copy it locally to my PC and then add as a picture to blogger, or do I have to do some other fancy do-hickey thing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. AAAAHhhh!!!! I love them! (But when you DO make more, I absolutely NEED either a Moki or a Frozey one!!!).

    They are so fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the buttons, Irene!! They're so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tracey6:31 PM

    Irene you my friend have seriously out done yourself.
    These are just so incredibly fabulous! Never in my wildest dreams would I have ever imagined they would have come out like this. You have to be one of the coolest people on the planet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my GOODNESS! You are one BOMB-A-LICIOUS gal! you know I think I need Frozey or Moki just like Kathy! I 2nd what Tracey said! THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, Tracey said something that I have known for a while now - you are definitely one of the coolest people on the planet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE THEM!
    **totally agreeing with Tracey and Eva on that coolest person thing**

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those little buttons are so cute, and have already been added to my blog. Couldn't resist a little DoodleFactory bling. Thanks for creating these and hope it will help people become as hooked as I am. :) Also added your blog to my blog roll.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just saw these on the company blog...and wanted to pop on over here to tell you...AWESOME!

    I'd like Moki, prettyplease! hehe

    and I'm sure I could list more but I'm dead tired today!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just wanted to share a link with you and your boyfriend - I saw the amazing video with the tape portrait he made (WOW!!)...well, today I found this gallery of tape projects, just another type of tape:

    http://www.flickr.com/photos/iri5/sets/72157611954107572/

    Hmm, they aren't made by your boyfriend, are they? Found the link through http://drawn.ca

    *hugs*

    ReplyDelete