Monday, March 09, 2009

Esme Thank You

I thought I didn't have anything to share since it's been a while since I've had a chance to draw or make anything, but I just remembered this card has made it to its recipient, so I can post it.

This is a simple layout that lets the paper (from the DCWV Green Stack) do most of the work. I used Esme from the DoodleFactory Remix set and a spot of bling on the bottom that I picked up from JoAnne's.



Also, before I forget, I coerced Tracey into giving me one of the Design Team Member discounts since I've become an honorary member. I have a little button in my sidebar that lets you know you can save 10% on DoodleFactory stamps at Starving Artistamps.com when you use the code savetenDF. Now I have to get back on the wagon and start drawing and making more cards again!

6 comments:

  1. Such a CUTE card! Your colouring is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Esme is a darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very special, and your coloring looks wonderful, Irene!! Love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...I had been telling so many people about the DT discount, that I asked Tracey to let me have my own code too! haha. Now these peeps better order a 2nd time!! Congrats!! It's fun to have a new button on your blog, isn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's really gorgeous! You combine colours I never could combine...and it always turns out GREAT! You rock, girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. it sure DID make it to me, you're so good to hold out posting before the recipient gets it, I'm always so excited I have to share! I ADORE your coloring on ESME, y'all have NO idea how awesome it is IRL. thanks again, you ROCK!

    ReplyDelete