Monday, April 20, 2009

It's Super!


I have a subscription to a design magazine, which means I'm on the target mailing list for everything from software to stock photography. Most ads get tossed in the trash, but the ones from print and paper companies are usually worth keeping. The Paper ads and mailers are always printed on premium stock with spot varnishes, fancy laser cuts and eye-catching imagery.

This super cute car paper came from a paper catalog I received in the mail last week, and as soon as I saw it, I knew it would be the perfect background for the SuperDad stamp. The image and colors couldn't have been more perfect and this paper even didn't cost me a cent.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Nice colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED THAT DP!??!?! Do you have more info??? We are micro car fanatics and there are some good ones on there! Thanks!

    SUPER cute card too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great card! I like super dad and the car paper is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh - this is SO COOL!!! I was almost thinking it was some awesome find of dp and it IS - way to recycle!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, it really IS super! Love all of the new stamps - I've been playing with them already, but I just can't decide what colour their costumes should be...so nothing's finished yet. Think I'll try matching them with the patterned paper, just the way you did - it looks great!

    ReplyDelete