Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Coming Soon

Wow, has it really been nearly a month since my last post? Guess May was another doozy of a busy month. Let the critics say what they want about the record industry dying, I've never been busier! Of course, it could have something to do with the layoffs over the past few years. Anyway, I'm happy to have my day job, but even happier to have the dust settle from the madness of a few big releases.

Especially since it means I finally had some time to finish the next DoodleFactory set, which I already clued you in on a few posts back. Tracey is headed to the Rubber Stamp and Scrap Book Expo in Syracuse, NY this weekend (May 30-31), so it may be a small wait before you see the newest stamps in rubber. I hope you like the new stuff - it's a small departure from our previous sets, but just another expansion of the DoodleFactory Universe.

In the meantime, and completely unrelated, here's a pic of my little oasis in the urban jungle I live in. It's not much, but I'm thrilled that my tiny herb garden is growing and even thriving in this narrow window sill. You don't know how excited I get when I pick something from my "garden" and use it in a recipe. Plus, growing your own herbs is way more economical than buying the bunches in the store that don't even last the week.



Any other green thumbs out there? What other hobbies do you all do besides stamping/crafting?

4 comments:

  1. Your garden looks amazing! I'm going to try to be a good gardener... I've got some seeds that are sprouting, so I'm on the right track! I can't wait to see the new release! Maybe I can convince Tracey to tell me this weekend! ;) I'd like to say photography is one of my hobbies, but I've been slacking lately... Thanks for sharing your little oasis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hobbies beside papercrating..... hmmm it is not so much now...... But i have work with beads and Plastic clay( cernit/fimo) and doing mini pigs...-i -love May garden not big butlove herbs.... you have a great window with lovely herbs!!

    Hugs For me in Sweden.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Irene's back!!! :) I've missed you so! :) I still owe you a return email (I'm the worst!). Hopefully tomorrow. I'm exhausted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My herbs did not take off...neither did my tomatoe plants or onions. But I did get 6 bean plants started which need to be put in the ground. That is totally a jungle!!! (don't you just love tomatoes with fresh mozzerella and basil!!) can't wait for the new set!!

    ReplyDelete