Thursday, June 18, 2009

DF Logo and How Stamps Are Born


A short time ago, I collaborated with a friend and came up with this DoodleFactory logo. I thought it would be good to have a stamp made of the design, and Tracey helped with with her infinite stamping wisdom and hookups.

I asked her to send me the metal plate and matrix, which are the tools used to press rubber molds. I thought it would be neat to see/own, and it totally is. I didn't take any pictures of the rubber sheet, but you all know what that looks like.

In other DF news, the target release date has been set for the NEXT and newest DoodleFactory release. There was some delay while the expo season wrapped up, and because we're planning a fun blog hop to showcase this special set. More details on that next week... But if you'd like some insider information: I've actually drawn TWO MORE sets that are waiting in the wings. Yeah, I know this doesn't give you a lot of information, but the DoodleFactory is revving up for the summer and you'll be seeing a lot of new stamps in the near(ish) future.

10 comments:

  1. Very cool! I can't wait to get some doodle factory of my own, need some CHA CHING first ;)

    looking forward to the big hop and more cue designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the next release!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute logo! You know I can't wait to see the next releases, such a tease! I can't wait to have the latest release in my hands, I believe its en route :D Love your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's such a fun logo!!! It would be great as a mini stamp for the back of cards!! You can send one my way and I'll test it for ya! ;) Can't wait to see the 2 most recent designs! I'm sure they're FAB as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ay caramba!! What a cute logo! Come on give us some sneaky peekies pretty please!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to the blog hop (you know what I'm hoping for, don't you?). ;) The logo is absolutely AWESOME, I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is super cool!!
    I love the designs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. sweet logo! I want a logo for myself. Want to start a business? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME logo! I'm in love with everything you make - you never fail!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome...can't wait!

    ReplyDelete