Monday, July 20, 2009

Felt Frozey



I made my first DoodleFactory feltie! Actually I made it a few weeks ago, but I wanted to give it to Kathy D. who I got to meet in person last Thursday! (Kathy made the card in the background and sent it to me earlier this year). My felt Frozey wasn't perfect, but I hope to get the hang of making my own creatures eventually.

This summer is flying by. I almost didn't realize it because June was so cool and un-summerlike, but the heat finally kicked on and boy is it broiling. We went up to San Francisco for the weekend and even though I was cold through most of the trip (it sure is breezy there), I still came back with a sunburn.

And guess what I came back to in the mail? DoodleFactory® is now a registered trademark! Phew, the entire process took seven months and I had to pay a small chunk of change for this golden seal of approval, but at least I saved a couple hundred$$ by reading the small print and filing myself. If anyone is thinking of stealing the DoodleFactory name, just
don't. The US Trademark Office has my back. :)

10 comments:

  1. Your Frozey Feltie is adorable, Irene...and a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to you on your DoodleFactory® registration! Woo hoo!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is great - congratulations on your registration!
    Just love that felt Frozey ♥ - who is next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grattis to the registration!!!

    Oh I Love felties..... Hm made I try to some own figurs..... i have only done hearts.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo on your registration! I want a frozey feltie! He is just the cutest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOODNESS!!!
    First of all--Frozey is just CUTER THAN CUTE!!!
    Congrats on the registered trademark!
    (Now I just gotta remember the keystrokes to make the little "r" in a circle symbol!!)

    BTW--a little Zot feltie would be cool (holding a doll coffee mug). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwwwwwww!!! Frozey is ADORABLE!! :D

    Congrats on your registration of DoodleFactory!!

    Take care!
    Jeanette

    ReplyDelete
  7. OHMYGOSH!! Frozey is so stinkin' cute!! I'm so envious of you & Kathy meeting in person! Congratulations on the registration of DF - that's awesome

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG he is ADORABLE! Great job!

    Congrats too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My youngest daughter (who is into that felt stuff) is totally in love with Frozey and wanted me to tell you. She is now trying to make her own felt Blox. :D
    Come on over and see my new header, I used a few of your little mini guys for it, hope that is ok. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats!!! I'm not messing with you...

    And Frozee is awesome!! Now..what about a beeking feltie? (DD calls it Beeking...I think the REGISTERED NAME is Twinks! haha)

    ReplyDelete