Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Collage Card

I'm so behind! My day job has been very busy, and this weekend I had a very special houseguest. My sister visited for the first time since I moved to LA. She's getting married in December and we found her perfect wedding dress this weekend. It was such a relief for her and I'm so happy she found something she absolutely loves that was also well within her budget!

Anyway, here's a card I made last week. It's actually a congratulations card for a new baby, but the stork I drew looked stupid and I had to cover it up with some trees. There's no stamping on this card (except for the letters), but the trees are similar to the ones in the DoodleFactory: Into the Woods set.

3 comments:

  1. Ooo! Loving that text paper for the rolling hills! Great effect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK you are SO officially a card maker! There's no hiding it or denying it. those trees are super cute and I agree with Sandra the hills are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, there is no need for stamps when you can draw like that...love the card! :) I'm playing with the Into the woods set now, I got it from T last week - yummy!

    ReplyDelete