Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Coming Soon!

It's been over two months since this new chapter in my life has started. Sorry for the long absence, but I must say that time has been flying by.

As I mentioned in my last entry, I lost my job working as a graphics manager at a music company, only to take on a role as a freelance designer for that same record company. As a freelancer, I'm now my own boss, which has given me a lot of new freedom and autonomy. It seems like all the extra time I've saved not commuting to work has been eaten up with learning the ropes of being self-employed. I now have to be my own accountant and keep track of invoices and billings per job instead of collecting a handy salary check every two weeks. I've been stalling on getting my professional website running and there never seems to be enough time in the day to get it all done.

As you can guess, I've taken a bit of a breather from churning out DoodleFactory® sets as my focus has been elsewhere. However, I'm happy to announce that there will be a new release at www.starvingartistamps.com on April 1, and I'm not foolin'.

Here's a sneak peek of some of the new characters joining the DoodleFactory family:

7 comments:

  1. LOL thats just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! I allready loves them!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, your sneak peek is very revealing. I posted just a tiny bit of Cappie (whom I just adore) yesterday. The long wait for this set was really worth it, they are all awesome. Did you name them all yourself? That must be a fun and difficult part of creating a set. Looking forward to the release! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh...what a fun sneaky peeky!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love every single Creature, and had so much fun working with them!
    Thank you for your awesome talent!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see the new set! The sneak peeks are too much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! :D I can´t wait to the release! :D I have bought so many cute stamps recently, and want cool ones now! ;) They look fabulous! :D Have a nice saturday! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete