Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Travel Monkey visits Big Bear

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday. I had a very good Christmas and a memorable New Year.

The end of 2010 brought a lot of new graphic design work my way and I've never been busier (or more stressed out). I'm not complaining though - I'm very glad to be generating new business, but I was still very relieved to have some time off between Christmas and New Year's.

We rang in the New Year at a cabin in Big Bear with a group of friends. I had such a great time eating lots of excellent home-made meals and desserts, playing boardgames and having fun in the snow.

Speaking of fun in the snow, some of you may recall the little feltie I made last year. A few months ago, I snuck him onto my boyfriend's pack when he did a bike tour down the central coast of California. My boyfriend returned the favor when he tucked him into my bags when I visited Hawaii. We gave him the uncreative yet apt name: "Travel Monkey", and the sneaky bugger managed to visit Big Bear without me even knowing. My boyfriend snuck outside to capture his day in the snow and I had no clue until we were going over photos later.

(click for bigger)




Original photos by Mike, "vintage" manipulation by me, with supplies by Kitschy Digitals

3 comments:

  1. I loooooooooooove those photos!!! Super cute! :) made me giggle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is hilarious, I just love those photos! Thank you Mike for taking them and thank you Irene for sharing them - awesome! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete