Thursday, August 04, 2011

August Break: day 4


My boyfriend and I watched the Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead documentary last week, and promptly jumped on the bandwagon and ordered a Juicer which came in the mail yesterday. I am not good with self-restraint and I'm notorious for giving in to cravings way too easily, but our refrigerator is packed with fruits and veggies for this experiment and I'm interested in seeing how long I last. So far I've just been having fun throwing things in and watching it immediately transform into liquid form. Two juice-only meals down...? to go....

1 comment:

  1. Stay up the good work! You understand, lots of individuals are hunting round for this information, you could aid them greatly.

    - Furnace Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning Edmonton | Duct Cleaning

    ReplyDelete